Sunday, October 10, 2010







Sorry for neglecting this blog for a very long time. I've been so busy doing my college's stuffs. This 5th semester was abnormal. First day of the semester, my lecturer asked me to write down the major, topic, and purpose of my thesis. It's sounds like hell in your first day of college (even you're in the 5th semester).





They give me tons of ASSignments. Those are keep coming, one before another done.









They doubled my translation. Lecture Contrôlé, we're given 2 novels in french that we have to read then they give us an exam about the novels. As I told you that they've doubled the translation... now we got 4 novels to read.







Nah... I'm not (yet) gonna ask somebody to married. So... I have 2 events in two months that I should handle. It's kind of important event for both club. And it's stressing to make 2 proposals in a week.



And this semester still have, at least, 1,680 hours to go.



-S

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Photo by Photos Hobby via Unsplash Old wounds are not worth revisiting. -S