Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lesson (I Haven't) Learned

I forgot the day when I decided that I really into this guy. It's like I desperately want him. Until one day, I found out that a friend of mine is into him too. I was like, "oh my God, really? Trap in this kind of situation, AGAIN?!" Yeah, it's not the first time He put me in this situation. Pity, no? I wonder if I haven't learn from the previous lessons; I haven't really know how it works to letting go someone, I haven't really know how to treat people well, I'm childish enough to share things. Stupid me, right?

And another day I found out that this guy is into a TOTAL STRANGER. And he's about to hook up with this girl, or he's already. I'm a mess and I'm screwed. But at least he's not into friends of mine, just like what happened in the past. Yes, I'm very unlucky in this. It's strange when I found the news' not really ruin my day. I always have that proper smile on my face, I always have that sarcasm jokes to tell, I even listen to Adele and nothing happen. The broken heart thought doesn't really popped-up in my mind.

It's kind of weird.

Funny how today you want someone badly and the other day you don't want him/her anymore. Funny when you realize he/she's the only reason you do something then he/she's not a particular. Funny how I always lost this game but I always want to play it on and on and on and on ..

JSYK last Sunday afternoon in my nap, I had a dream. In that dream I was with someone whose the face's blur. I try to fit his face in that body, but I found it was really hard. Then randomly faces of people I know fit in that body and there isn't his face. Is that a sign? Well if it is, we're not meant to be. If it isn't, I promise I'll learn harder this time. So when we ever meet again one day, I'll be someone better. While we're not seeing each other now, I wish you a good luck and may you have tons of success. :)


"I best tidy up my head, I’m the only one in loveI’m the only one in love" -Melt My Heart to Stone by Adele


-S

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Photo by Photos Hobby via Unsplash Old wounds are not worth revisiting. -S