Sunday, December 04, 2011

One Day; Twenty years. Two people.


Instead of doing home work, I choose to write down about a film that I just saw. It's One Day by Lone Scherfig. Telling about two people, Emma (Anne Hathaway) and Dexter (Jim Sturgess), who's in love in twenty year. They first met in July 15th 1989 at the graduation; they meet up every July 15th the years after. They both know they need each other but Dexter doesn't feel like settle with Emma that fast. He's playing around; become a TV presenter and hook up with chicks. While Emma, a middle class girl, working hard to struggle in London.

This might be silly, but I reflect the story with mine. As well as the story, he and I are separate now. He's with that girl and I am with my huge dream to be a high heeled warrior. And here comes the wishes, I wish one day he and I will reunite and he has the same feeling with mine and we'll going to be together until our time as the payback of our separation. But, yes there's always a but, I wish my story has different ending with one on the movie. Yeah, it's a sad ending thou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Photo by Photos Hobby via Unsplash Old wounds are not worth revisiting. -S