Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Skip 2.0

Hi fellows blogger, I'm stopping by to share a snap before starting my works today. So, it's like 8.30 a.m. and I've done 3 zonks.

So, I woke up at 5.30 a.m. and did the prayer. Took a bath at 6.30 a.m. and off to work with NO rush, I believe, at 7 a.m. Turns out I forgot my watch, which is zonk #1. It maybe not a big thing but you know how it feels when you forgot to bring your must-bring-item. So, the traffic is not as heavy as I predict, but still I slept on the bus :-p I got in the area at 8 a.m. which is TOO EARLY and I missed my stop. The moment I open my eyes, the bus just get off from my stop. So I get off at the next stop which is 500m from my office. Not a big problem but still, that's zonk #2. Like any other days, I have to queue to get the elevator. Coffee is the first thing I made when I arrived. Here is my zonk #3, I brew the coffee with cold water. I think I really should go home.

Well, I have to signing off now, fellows blogger. I'll update with my Eid El Fitr' holiday in Billiton. Ciao!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Photo by Photos Hobby via Unsplash Old wounds are not worth revisiting. -S