Sunday, January 06, 2013

Wakey wakey, it's 2013!

Happy New Year 2013!
I wish you had a wonderful blast at NYE.

I celebrated NYE at Ara's in Bukit Cimanggu City, Bogor, West Java. There were ten of us shared a laugh while Adhis (Anky's beau), Galuh, Nedi, and Ara were grilling the corns. We had such a grand supper that night. Ara's mother, who turns out to be a good chef, spoon-fed us with a lot of tasty food.We had mpek-mpek, fruit salad, chocolate pudding with yummy sauce fla + fruit, etc. We saw a wonderful firework from the balcony.




One thing that I will never really understand is their taste of music. They're so cool to hang out with, they're not easily lost his head when it comes to vulgar jokes, and stuff. But when they switch on their karaoke mode, it will be an extensive list of GOLDEN LOVE SONG and DANGDUT. Golden love song is an album contained numbers of hits love songs of its era. Say, Because You Loved Me and My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion, Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx, Paint My Love by MLTR, Unbreak My Heart by Toni Braxton, I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You from Zorro, etc. And for dangdut, Kopi Dangdut is our favorite number. Thank Heavens we're not doing dangdut at NYE. Somehow it turns out to be a cheesy night ever. LOL.


-S




No comments:

Post a Comment

  Photo by Photos Hobby via Unsplash Old wounds are not worth revisiting. -S